Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Weekend with “U”

I just get through a happy weekend with my dear KC
Although most of the time we just stay at my home to watch drama
But I really feel very happy
Because can stay together with him, I will be happy gal... ^.^

This weekend we go “SUTERA MALL” to shopping + Paktou…
That is my 4rd times to go there…
For me that is a nice place to shopping…^.^
I also feel that place is quite romantic…
Because outside the shopping center have a lot of shining light
Quite pretty… and feel relax…

Dear Thx u bought a dress for me at there…
Essentially I decide to use my 1st training salary to buy it…
And I also take a long time to persuade my dear to let me buy it …
Because he feel the dress quite expensive…
But I think that is a normal price for a gal…
“U” really need to always go shopping with me to practice practice o…haha :P

Anywhere I really surprise u bough it for me…
I feel a bit paiseh + Very happy…haha
Thx U o… ^.^
So now…Is my turn to rent the robes for u liao… Hehe…
I also excited to waiting ur convocation to coming o…

4 comments:

YiYi said...

祝你幸福哦
幸福离你不远了

yz said...

哈哈……谢啦~
你也要幸福哦~

路人甲 said...

其实幸福很简单
只是看你如何看待
加油啦!!!
^^

kryanc said...

the robe can get back deposit de lo...haha....
but now i already settle all le lo, just wait for the day to com...